Thursday 10 March 2016

End time revelations




Earthquake and Rapture Revelation


I was in a church where I used to go and worship. The pastor at the pulpit was crying for forgiveness and encouraging the congregation to pray for mercy and forgiveness that the end-time is near and it is now! The lady was in tears and the whole room was filled with groaning and prayers. All of a sudden, the building we were in tilted to one side. and we all fell to the side. I looked out through the window and noticed that the ground was cracking open. people were running back and forth for safety. I was in tears and could not cope. I heard  voices cry; 'its too late', 'God have mercy', Lord please'.

My heart could no longer take this revelation so I got up!

Jesus is coming back sooner than we expect. Be prepared because few minutes away from now may be too late. Going to church would not take you to heaven! Being a chorister, preacher, leader or taking up roles at church will not take you to heaven. Come to Jesus for Him to build a great relationship with you now before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment