Thursday 17 March 2016

Strive to Survive?





How much can you do to make God love you? How much can we do to help us make heaven when the end comes? How much effort can we put into building a positive and unshakable relationship with God? How much can we completely stay away from sin? How many temptations can we withstand?

HOW MUCH CAN WE STRIVE TO SURVIVE THROUGH OUR CHRISTIAN RACE?!

This is just a short one to make you realise that you can do nothing without the love of God. You cannot survive one day without the love of God. You can never be holy if not for the love of God. You will never have true happiness without God's love. 
If you are struggling with one problem or another, if you are battling addiction, if you are desperately seeking God's face and trying to make him happy, know that you cannot strive to survive this struggle. All you need to do is to rest in the amazing, inseprable love of God Almighty though Jesus Christ His son. It is time that you stop trying figure out what your problem or issue is and start trusting God to turn things around for your favour, time to stop regretting your past mistakes and be restored by His grace, time to nail your guilt to the cross and allow God's glory radiant in your life. It is time to stop striving to survive. But strive to know God, strive to rest in His love, Strive to live by grace, strive to allow God's peace in your heart. 

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9 & 10

Know that God loves you beyond words can express... I really wish I could explain how much God loves us all! I am a testimony of His indescribbale love! Rest in his perfect love today and let Him help you out in this tough times and struggles you are going through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment